Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mother's Day Treasure Just Discovered!



Mother's Day was a bit busy for me this year, and not much of a break at all. But that's totally fine, and pretty much the way it's going to be when you have three small kiddos. I've come to realize that. I'd rather have the craziness than to be without my precious babies. Anyhow, I was straightening up in the playroom and Evelyn decided to help. She found a piece of paper, and decided that she would crumple it up. Before she could totally destroy it, I decided to make sure that it wasn't "important." I found a lovely "Mother's Day treasure" from Elijah. It was a little questionaire that one of his teachers had helped him fill out at Sunday school. Here it is:





1. How old is your Mom? 90


[OK, I'm obviously not that, and he knows my age so I'm not quite sure why he said 90. It's funny anyhow.]


2. What do you and Mom do together? Have friends


[I think that he meant "have friends over."]


3. What favorite food does Mom cook for you? Chicken nuggets, fish, rice, roll


4. Where do you and your Mom go that's fun? To the park


5. What would you like to tell Mom today on Mother's Day? I love her.


[Can't beat that!]



Signed, Elijah [in his scribbly writing]


I was so glad that Evelyn helped me find that paper, because Elijah has been a bit challenging the past two days. It was a great reminder of how he loves me and needs me. What a "pick me up!"

2 comments: